- C# Delegates, Anonymous Methods, and Lambda Expressions – O My! [Code Project]: Explains delegates, func types, anaonymous methods and demonstrates how using them all together dramatically reduces lines of code from older C# frameworks
- C# Func Type [dotnetperls.com]: Demonstration of a small program using Func generic type and lambdas
- Lambda Expressions (C# Programming Guide) [MSDN]: Discussion of what a lambda expression is and some examples of how it is used. Bingo! Explains that the lambda operator => is read as “goes to”.
- Extension delegates [csharpindepth]: Demonstration of how to specify an extension method as a method group using extension syntax.
- Intro to LINQ: Examples and discussion of LINQ in terms of Type Inference, Lamda Expressions, Extension Methods and Anonymous Types
I am writing a genetic algorythm to predict nrl rugby league game outcomes for me. I haven’t written C# code for a while now. Forgotten many things: eg silly easy things like object serialization, and Read more…