I’ve always wondered how I would trim the excess t-molding that pokes out above and below the edges of the timber. I tried using a really super-sharp chisel on the control panel and it worked, but you could see the marks for each different cut. Not too happy with the result.

I just did some searching and I found a tool called an “edge trimmer”. I am going to have to get one.

[UPDATE: Couldn’t help myself – I just ordered one from mcjing about 5 minutes after writing this blog entry]

Edge Trimmer

Looks like they are available from a variety of places:

Categories: MAME

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *